Tuesday, July 28, 2009

sweet, sweet sound

Reflecting on the song that has played in my car approximately 17 times in the last 48 hours. (Yes, I spend a lot of time driving!). "Sweet Sweet Sound" by Sarah Reeves. I'll be honest, I don't particularly love every song of hers, but this one... this one is different.

"Hear the song of my life
let it be a sweet, sweet sound,
let it be a sweet, sweet sound!
I raise this anthem high!
Let it be a sweet, sweet sound,
let it be a sweet sound!"

What IS the song of MY life? May it be one of love, passion, courage, purpose, and above all things FAITH. I want the song of my life to be loud, resonating above all my fears or problems, circumstances or roadblocks. I want it to be loud and true.

Father, this day I sing to You with my life. Your joy has overtaken me!

No comments: