Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Seed

There is nothing sweeter that I've ever experienced than planting seed in people's lives. This can be done in so many ways- a kind, encouraging word or a tight, meaningful hug; leading them in worship, or praying for them as they reach out to the Lord; listening when they need to talk, and talking when they're desperate for a conversation.

As I communed with the Lord first thing this morning, He challenged me to live out "love". I asked Him to open doors for me to do so, and give me insight into people's lives and situations so that I would clearly know exactly how they need to be loved. It was neat to watch as the Lord did this, all throughout this day.

I love beginning each day with Him. Listening to His voice. Gaining wisdom through His Word and books of knowledge. Interceding for my world. Pouring out my fears, my doubts, my roadblocks, and my thoughts. Pouring out every part of my heart, and leaving it with Him for the day. I then can move forward, being bound by nothing. It's a very happy feeling.

It's been a month of incredible experiences- some may label certain ones as negative. But, I see every experience and every trial as an opportunity to cling tighter to my God, as He once again delivers me from my enemies.

My encouragement to you, as you read this, is to stay in tight, constant communion with Jesus. There is so much to know about Him. Keep pressing into the knowledge of God, seeking Him, and finding Him.

No comments: