Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cozy

Such a flawless day. Though many sharp souls may disagree, seeing rain, cold air, dark skies, and little life on the sidewalks, I beg to differ. It's cozy, slow, and full of great scents- scents of holiday candles, fresh coffee, baking bread, a clean home, happy dogs, and the Christmas tree. A family favorite movie plays on the television as I type, and a smile covers my make-up-free face.

The only things missing on this cozy day is my love. Jeramy Ziegler.

I long for the day God brings us together, for good. Forever. Unified. One. This beautiful, unique love that could only come from the Divine Creator, the Master Artist, is so thick between us. It continues to pull our hearts closer and closer together. God has answered our questions. He has come down from the heavens to show us firsthand that we are right. We are good. The relationship... the couple He has created is good in His sight, and made in His image. What comfort I can rest in, knowing I'm done searching. What joy I can live in, knowing my God is pleased and excited with me for the future of this love.

Praying that you find the coziness in this day. Praying you find the joy of true life and the hope of secure salvation, if you find your heart searching for something more. Praying you feel His divine presence.

Kathleen

No comments: